|GOD HATES FEMINISTS|
Feminist Christian Churches?
I do not know of any churches that are not Feminist. If there are any they must be very
small and hard to find. If you know of any, please send word to the email address on the
Feminists have forced the ministers and priests of the Christian churches to convert
themselves to Feminism because of many reasons including:
1. The ministers and priests are usually elected by the congregation in a democratic
manner which allows the congregation to find a preacher who will tell them what they
want to hear. Churches interview pastors like any other employee to make sure they
share their beliefs. Women possess at least half the votes to begin with and they use
their feminine wiles to convert many of the men to vote their way. Democracy is the
most powerful tool of female control simply because of their numbers.
2. Ministers are pressured by the government to treat men and women the same in all
ways because of laws passed by legislators (who are elected democratically, like in #1).
3. Ministers fear women because they complain and fight a lot with them if they do not
get what they want. Men are usually easier to place unfair burdens on.
4. Churches use their authority to reinterpret the Bible and most people do not read the
Bible so it is easy to tell them to believe something that is untrue.
5. Feminism seems like a ĘChristianĘ thing, because it claims to only be asking for
male/female equality. The truth is that Feminism fights for female control.
6. The people today believe they understand God better than the Bible authors did.
The truth is that people today know less about the will of God because they never saw or
heard Jesus in person.
Most ministers are taught in religious training that women do not have to obey the
commands in the Bible to submit to their husband. They still claim to believe the Bible
is the Word of God, but they use sneaky lawyer tricks to undermine the clear message
of the scripture and nullify it.
And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep
your own tradition. (Mark 7:9)
Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered:
and many such like things do ye. (Mark 7:13)
Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary,
they have done violence to the law. (Zephaniah 3:4)
Here are a few ways to rebuke the churches for selling out the Word of God.
1. Meet with the minister and tell him privately that he is nullifying the Word of God.
2. Write letters to the church authorities.
3. Picket the church.
This rebuke to churches that accept Feminism is part of the requirement of all
Christians to be the ┤salt┤ of the earth. Read: How to Salt the Earth for Jesus.
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people,
they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. (Isaiah 3:12)